Brexit is the most difficult and divisive foreign policy challenge this country has faced in 70 years. So: what sort of deal will we end up with? Could the whole thing be called off? And whose fault is it anyway?
- Anand Menon, Director of The UK in a Changing Europe thinktank and Professor of European Politics and Foreign Affairs at King’s College London
- Angela Eagle, Labour MP for Wallasey since 1992, and from September 2015 to June 2016 served as Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Lisa Nandy, Labour MP for Wigan since 2010, and from September 2015 to June 2016 served as Shadow Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
- Maurice Glasman, Labour peer, founder of Blue Labour and director of the Common Good Foundation
- Jonn Elledge, City Medric editor (chair)
Venue: Cambridge Union Chamber, Cambridge Union, 9A Bridge Street, CB2 1UB
Tickets available here.View all events