As 2016 draws to a close, researchers from Cardiff University’s Wales Governance Centre reflect on the question, Brexit: Where are we now?
The event will cover some of the legal, political and financial issues attached to Brexit, and will consider Welsh, British and European dimensions. The event is open to the public.
- Dr Jo Hunt, Cardiff university
- Dr Rachel Minto, Cardiff university
- Ed Poole, Cardiff University
- Professor Roger Scully, Cardiff University
- Chaired by ITV Cymru Wales’ Catrin Haf Jones
Ten minutes will be given to each speaker to answer the question “Brexit: Where are we now?”, drawing on their own particular areas of research interest. There will then be time for questions from the audience.
Click here to register.
Venue: The Old Library, The Hayes, CardiffView all events