My Life My Say and The University of Westminster are proud to host a panel discussion to analyse the impact of Brexit on London and what young Londoners have to say and may expect from life after Brexit. Speakers will discuss issues concerning the impact of Brexit on immigration, employment and polling analysis on voters in London during and after the EU referendum.
- Stephen Kinnock MP, Member of Parliament for Aberavon
- Amy Longland, MyLifeMySay
- Professor Catherine Barnard, Senior fellow of The UK in a Changing Europe
- Professor Matthew Goodwin, Senior fellow of The UK in a Changing Europe
- Dr Magdalena Frennhoff Larsson (Chair) Dept of Politics & International Relations
Click here to register. Please bring ID with your ticket.
Venue: University of Westminster, Portland Hall, 4-12 Little Titchfield Street, London, W1W 7BYView all events