The impact of Brexit on London is the key theme for the panel discussion held by My Life My Say and The University of Westminster. Topics discussed will look at what young Londoners have to say and may expect from life after Brexit particularly examining issues concerning the impact of Brexit on immigration, employment and polling analysis on voters in London during and after the EU referendum.
- Stephen Kinnock, Member of Parliament for Aberavon
- Amy Longland, Campaign officer, MyLifeMySay
- Professor Catherine Barnard, Senior fellow, The UK in a Changing Europe
- Professor Matthew Goodwin, Senior fellow, The UK in a Changing Europe
- Dr Magdalena Frennhoff Larsson (Chair) Dept of Politics & International Relations
Click here to register. Please bring ID with your ticket.
Venue: University of Westminster, Portland Hall, 4-12 Little Titchfield Street, London, W1W 7BYView all events