As the United Kingdom fast approaches its official exit from the European Union, the Peterson Institute for International Economics (PIIE) will host a debate to discuss the longer-term implications of Brexit. The event will feature two new PIIE Policy Briefs, Making the Best of Brexit for the EU-27 Financial System and The City of London after Brexit
- Jonathan Portes, senior fellow at The UK in a Changing Europe
- Simeon Djankov, PIIE expert
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, senior fellow at PIIE
- Nicolas Véron, visiting fellow at PIIE
- Adam S. Posen, President of PIIE
For more information on the event please click here.
View all events