This is a fringe event at the Conservative Party Conference.
Please note that this event will be held outside the secure zone and will be open to both delegates and the public.
- Andrew Carter, Chief Executive, Centre for Cities
- Professor Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe
- Professor Raquel Ortega-Argilés, City-REDI
- Professor Anne Green, City-REDI
- Jeremy Lefroy MP, Member of the Exiting the EU Select Committee
- Andy Street, Mayor of the West Midlands
- Chair: Professor Simon Collinson, Deputy Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Regional Economic Engagement
Location: Room 101 – First floor – Library of BirminghamView all events