The UK in a Changing Europe with IPPR will host ‘Scotland, the UK and Brexit: what happens now?‘, a panel discussion at the SNP Conference.
- Stephen Gethins MP, Shadow SNP spokesperson for International Affairs and Europe
- Michael Russell MSP, Minister for UK negotiations on Scotland’s place in Europe
- Professor Nicola McEwen, Research leader, The UK in a Changing Europe
- Professor Anand Menon, Director, The UK in a Changing Europe
- Chair: Russell Gunson, Director, IPPR Scotland
Venue: Crowne Plaza Glasgow, Barra Suite
Time and date: 12.30pm – 1.30pm, Monday 8 OctoberView all events