Invitation-only policy roundtable
Following the UK’s referendum on EU membership the control of migration from other EU countries has become critical to future policy. Public opinion has centred on issues of overstretched public services and increasing social welfare benefits. But little is known about EU migrants’ intentions after Brexit.
This roundtable delivers new research findings which help to answer these questions and more, giving new evidence upon which to form policies to meet Britain’s changing needs.
- Jane Falkingham OBE – Professor of Demography and International Social Policy, Director of ESRC Centre for Population Change
- Jakub Bijak – Associate Professor of Demography at the University of Southampton
- Alan Manning – Professor of Economics at the London School of Economics, Chair of the Migration Advisory Committee,
- Derek McGhee, Professor of Sociology, Head of Social Sciences at the University of Southampton
- Jonathan Portes, Senior fellow at The UK in a Changing Europe and Professor of Economics and Public Policy at King’s College London
If you would like to participate, please email email@example.com. Lunch will be provided.
Sponsored by Hilary Benn MP, Chair of the Exiting the EU CommitteeView all events