A panel discussion in which expert commentators on local and national politics will reflect on the new identity, cultural and geographical divides that are changing the way politics works in Brexit Britain.
- Maria Sobolewska– Senior Lecturer in Politics (Quantitative Methods), University of Manchester
- Gerry Stoker: Professor of Governance, University of Southampton and Centenary Professor of Governance, University of Canberra
- Jade Azim – Institute for Public Policy Research and co-founder of “Women in Political Data” network
- Stephen Bush – New Statesman Special Correspondent and Political Studies Association “Journalist of the Year” 2017
- John Harris – journalist and author. Named “Political Commentator of the Year” at the 2017 Press Awards
- Jennifer Williams – Manchester Evening News social affairs editor. Named “Specialist Reporter of the Year” at the 2017 Press Awards.
The panel will feature brief presentations and plenty of time for Q&A discussion. There will be drinks and nibbles.
Venue: Common Room, Arthur Lewis Building Ground Floor, University of Manchester, Oxford Road, M3 9PL.
You can register for the event here.