The October deadline for a deal seems increasingly unlikely, still with no decision on the Irish border, our trade deal with the US, or immigration, and as negotiations reach a critical stage, the discussion for this event will ask: what happens next? could May be toppled – or will she strike a deal with Brussels that MPs can support? Will Brexit be delayed, or even halted?
- Professor Anand Menon, Director of The UK in a Changing Europe
- Ali McGovern MP, Wirral South
- Adrian O ‘Neill, Ambassador of Ireland to the UK
- Henry Newman, Director, Open Europe
- Heather Stewart, joint political editor, The Guardian (chair)
To register click here.