The discussion in this podcast looks at Brexit and Britons living in the EU27 and the EU citizens living in the UK, Migration and governance regimes, migration law and policy.
Taken from the event ‘From mobile citizens to migrants: BrExpats and eurochildren’ held at the British Library.
- Dr Nando Sigona – Brexit research leader, The UK in a Changing Europe
- Dr Michaela Benson – Brexit research leader, The UK in a Changing Europe
- Bridget Anderson, Professor of Migration and Citizenship, University of Bristol
- Dr Leah Bassel, Associate Profe
- Professor, University of Leicester
- Omar Khan – Director, Runnymede
- Colin Yeo – Immigration barrister, Garden Court Chambers
- Aliyyah Ahad – Associate policy analyst, Migration Policy Institute Europe