As part of the European Studies and Comparative Politics conference, this session looked at the state of the Brexit process both in terms of negotiations between the UK and the EU and within the UK itself.
- Anand Menon – Director of The UK in a Changing Europe
- Catherine Barnard – Senior Fellow of The UK in a Changing Europe
- Tom Nuttall – Charlemagne columnist, covers European politics and economics.
- Ivan Rogers – KCMG, is the Former Permanent Representative of the United Kingdom to the European Union (2013-2017)
- Herman Van Rompuy- President Emeritus European Council, Minister of State & President of the European Policy Centre