“In the shadow of Brexit: Portraits of EU families in London” is a launch event showcasing a photo and video series produced by the Eurochildren project to capture the diversity of EU families in London.
The launch will be followed by a panel discussion on the representation of EU citizens and Brits abroad in the Brexit debate vis-a-vis the diversity of the EU population in London.
- Nicolas Hatton and Alexandra Bulat, The3Million organisation
- Jill Rutter, British Future
- Michaela Benson, Goldsmiths, University of London
- Marie Godin, Eurochildren, University of Birmingham
- Nando Sigona, Eurochildren, University of Birmingham
- Crispin Hughes, photographer
- Nazek Ramadan, Migrant Voice
Some free copies of the photobook will be available at the launch.
To register please click here.View all events