Our next Isolation Insight virtual event will look at the state of the Brexit negotiations, considering where they are, what’s happening and where the talks might go, especially in light of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Katya Adler, BBC Europe Editor
- Iain Martin, columnist for The Times and editor of Reaction
- Professor Catherine Barnard, senior fellow at the UK in a Changing Europe
- Professor Anand Menon, director of the UK in a Changing Europe
- Chair: Jill Rutter, senior research fellow at the UK in a Changing Europe
Date and time: 12noon – 1pm, Wednesday 27 May
Once registered, you’ll receive an automated email from Zoom with the webinar URL and details of how to login – please check your junk if you haven’t received it. Read this useful guide from Zoom on joining and participating in a webinar, once registered.View all events