Our next Isolation Insight virtual event will discuss the economics of the coronavirus pandemic and the UK’s departure from the EU.
- Ben Chu, economics editor, Independent
- Professor Jonathan Portes, senior fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Dr Meredith Crowley, senior fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Dr Gemma Tetlow, chief economist, Institute for Government
- Chair: Professor Anand Menon, director, UK in a Changing Europe
Date and time: 12noon – 1pm, Friday 12 June
Once registered, you’ll receive an automated email from Zoom with the webinar URL and details of how to login – please check your junk if you haven’t received it. Read this useful guide from Zoom on joining and participating in a webinar, once registered.View all events