This webinar will consider where we are with the negotiations and where we might be heading.
- Professor Anand Menon, director, the UK in a Changing Europe
- Professor Catherine Barnard, senior fellow, the UK in a Changing Europe
- Dr Meredith Crowley, senior fellow, the UK in a Changing Europe
- Dr Adam Marshall, director general, British Chambers of Commerce
- Professor Tony Travers, associate Dean, School of Public Policy, LSE
- Chair: Professor Kevin Featherstone, Eleftherios Venizelos professor in Contemporary Greek Studies and Professor in European Politics and the Director of the Hellenic Observatory.
This webinar will take place between 2-3:30pm on Tuesday 30 June and is hosted by LSE. Sign up here.View all events