Fed up with the scaremongering and misinformation in the referendum debate? Want to know the facts about the UK and EU?
We invite you to our Ask the Expert town hall event in Oxford where you will have the opportunity to put your questions to a panel of leading academics.
- Anand Menon, Professor of European Politics and Foreign Affairs, King’s College London, and the director of The UK in a Changing Europe
- Angus Armstrong, director of macroeconomics, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, and senior fellow The UK in a Changing Europe
- Catherine Barnard, Professor of European Union Law, Cambridge University and senior fellow The UK in a Changing Europe
- Damian Chalmers, Professor of EU Law, London School of Economics and senior fellow The UK in a Changing Europe
- Chair: Bill Heine, BBC Radio Oxford
Entrance is free but click here to register your attendance.
For a map of where the event is taking place please go hereView all events