This webinar will look at how coronavirus shapes the future of international trade and how a ‘Global Britain’ can adapt to a world facing de-globalisation.
- Meredith Crowley – senior fellow at UK in a Changing Europe and international trade economist, University of Cambridge
- Hosuk Lee-Makiyama – director, European Centre for International Political Economy
- Klemens Kober – director trade policy, German Chamber of Commerce and former TTIP negotiator
- Pauline Bastidon – former head of Global and EU Policy, Freight Transport Association
- Joe Owen, programme director at the Institute for Government
The webinar takes place from 9:30 – 10:30am on Thursday 21 May and is hosted by the Institute for Government. Sign up here.View all events