This webinar discusses the legal and policy implications of trade for the UK and the EU as well as Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- Dr Katy Hayward, senior fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Timothy Lyons QC BL, 39 Essex Chambers
- Dr Anna Jerzewska, UK Trade Policy Observatory
- Dr Vincent Power, partner at A&L Goodbody, Dublin
- Chair: Professor Panos Koutrakos, professor of EU Law and Jean Monnet Professor of EU law, City, University of London
This webinar takes place Thursday 16 July from 5-6.30pm and is hosted by City, University of London. Sign up here.View all events