This webinar will discuss a new paper on the prospects of a US-UK Free Trade Agreement, co-authored by Ed Balls, Nyasha Weinberg, Jessica Redmond and Simon Borumand. The presentation will be followed by a panel discussion.
- Dr Meredith Crowley, senior fellow, UK in a Changing Europe and reader in International Economics at Cambridge University.
- Ed Balls, research fellow Harvard Kennedy School and visiting professor at King’s College London, former shadow Chancellor and chief economic adviser.
- Lord Nick Macpherson, chair of Hoare’s Bank, visiting professor King’s College London and former Permanent Secretary to the Treasury.
- George Osborne, editor of the Evening Standard and former Chancellor of the Exchequer.
- Shanker Singham, CEO Competere (TBC).
The webinar takes place at 12pm on Tuesday 12 May and is hosted by the Strand Group. Sign up here.
View all events