This webinar will consider the impact of Covid-19 on the relationship between the UK and the EU, whether an agreement will be reached on a free trade agreement, and the future direction of EU-UK relations.
- Anand Menon, director, UK in a Changing Europe
- HE Sophie Honey, British ambassador to Slovenia
- Matej Avbelj, professor of European Law, Nova Univerza
- Representative of the Slovene Government (TBA)
- Chair: Katja Geršak, executive director, Centre for European Perspective
The webinar will take place on 22 June at 11:30AM. The webinar is hosted by the British Embassy Ljubljana, Centre for European Perspective and Bled Strategic Forum. Sign up here.View all events