Brexit: third time lucky?
Join us for our event hosted in partnership with the London School of Economics, looking at the UK’s departure from the EU on 31 January and what the implications are for the UK going forward.
The panellists will bring together a range of expertise, covering British politics, knowledge of Whitehall, the economy, and UK-EU law.
- Catherine Barnard, senior fellow at the UK in Changing Europe and Professor of European Union and Labour Law at Trinity College, University of Cambridge
- Anand Menon, director of The UK in a Changing Europe and Professor of European Politics and Foreign Affairs at King’s College London
- Vicky Pryce, Chief Economic Advisor, Centre for Economics and Business Research and former Joint Head of the UK Government Economic Service
- Ivan Rogers’ former UK Permanent Representative to the EU
- Tony Travers, Associate Dean of the School of Public Policy, LSE
More information here.VIEW ALL EVENTS