What does the early evidence tell us about the economic impact of Brexit and what the future holds?
Find out by joining our event organised in partnership with the Centre for European Reform and LSE’s Centre for Economic Performance.
- Stephanie Flanders, Senior Executive Editor for Economics, Bloomberg and Head, Bloomberg Economics
- Anna Jerzewska, Founder, Trade & Borders
- Thomas Sampson, Associate Professor, Centre for Economic Performance, London School of Economics & Political Studies
- John Springford, Deputy Director, Centre for European Reform
- Chair: Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe
Date and time: 5pm – 6.15pm, Monday 29 March
This is a virtual event.BACK TO ALL EVENTS