Day One: Economics of Brexit and Covid-19, revisited
For the first event in our Spotlight on Economics series, panellists will discuss the economics of Brexit and Covid-19, shortly after the Budget has been announced by the Chancellor, Rishi Sunak.
- Ben Chu, Economics Editor, The Independent
- Gemma Tetlow, Chief Economist, Institute for Government
- Meredith Crowley, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Jonathan Portes, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Chair: Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe
Date and time: 12pm – 1.15pm, Monday 8 March
This is a virtual event.
Register here for reminders for each event.