Day Three: The economics of populism
For the third event in our Spotlight on Economics series, panellists will discuss the economics of populism.
- Martin Sandbu, European Economics Commentator, Financial Times
- Paula Surridge, Deputy Director, UK in a Changing Europe
- Matt Goodwin, Director, Legatum Institute’s Centre for UK Prosperity
- Adam Tooze, Director, European Institute, Columbia University TBC
- Chair: Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe
Date and time: 12pm – 1.15pm, Wednesday 10 March
This is a virtual event.
Register here for reminders for each event.