Day Two: Business after Brexit and Covid-19
For the second event in our Spotlight on Economics series, panellists will discuss the economic impact of the UK’s departure from the EU and the Covid-19 pandemic on business.
- Sarah Hall, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- David Bailey, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Nicole Sykes, External Affairs Director, Pro Bono Economics
- Allie Renison, Head of EU and Trade Policy, The Institute of Directors
- Chair: Catherine Barnard, Deputy Director, UK in a Changing Europe
Date and time: 12pm – 1.15pm, Tuesday 9 March
This is a virtual event.
Register here for reminders for each event.