Brexit’s impact on UK devolution has been a major issue since the EU referendum.
How has the UK’s departure from the EU impacted the devolved administrations in Scotland and Wales? Is devolution in crisis after Brexit and Covid-19? And what do the public think about devolution?
At our next Isolation Insight event, speakers will discuss.
- Professor Sir John Curtice, Senior Fellow at UK in a Changing Europe and Professor of Politics, University of Strathclyde
- Professor Ailsa Henderson, Principal Investigator for the ESRC-funded Scottish Election Study
- Professor Richard Wyn Jones, Director of Cardiff University’s Wales Governance Centre and Principal Investigator for the ESRC-funded Welsh Election Study
- Philip Rycroft, former Head of UK Governance Group, Cabinet Office
- Chair: Dan Wincott, Director, Governance after Brexit
Date and time: 12 – 1.15pm, Thursday 25 March
This is a virtual event.BACK TO ALL EVENTS