On 27 October, Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak will be announcing his Autumn Budget and Spending Review. Our expert economics panel will be convening again to discuss the impacts of Brexit and Covid-19 on the announcements.
- Ben Chu, Economics Editor, BBC Newsnight
- Dr Gemma Tetlow, Chief Economist, Institute for Government
- Professor Meredith Crowley, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Professor Jonathan Portes, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Chair: Professor Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe
Date: Wednesday 3 November, 6pm – 7.15pm
This is a virtual event.BACK TO ALL EVENTS