Join us to discuss how the potential results of the German election will impact Germany’s relationship with the UK, EU, and the rest of the world.
- Daniela Schwarzer, executive director, Europe and Eurasia, Open Society Foundations
- Annette Dittert, senior correspondent and bureau chief, (ARD German TV)
- Max Bergmann, senior fellow, Center for American Progress
- Christian Odendahl, chief economist, Centre for European Reform
- Chair: Professor Anand Menon, director, UK in a Changing Europe
Date: Thursday 23 September, 1pm – 2.15pm
This is a virtual event.