This panel event run by Legatum Institute’s Centre for UK Prosperity will unearth how every community and area of the UK can move the dial on their own prosperity, what a ‘levelled-up’ UK would look like, and how regions can have equal participation in this important ambition.
- Professor Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe
- Professor Matthew Goodwin, Director of the Centre for UK Prosperity, Legatum Institute
- Kate Hollern MP, Shadow Minister for Local Government
- Jennifer Wallace, Head of Policy, Carnegie UK
- Sebastian Payne, Whitehall Editor, Financial Times (Chair)
This event takes place on 28 May at 11:30am on Zoom.
Register here.BACK TO ALL EVENTS