Academics and politicians will be looking at how leaving the EU will impact Scotland’s chances of independence? Will Brexit make it easier for Scottish voters to decide or will constitutional ties prevail?
- Professor John Curtice, Senior Research Fellow at NatCen; Professor of Politics at Strathclyde University; and Chief Commentator at What UK Thinks: EU
- Professor Nicola McEwen, Co-Director, Centre on Constitutional Change and Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Russell Gunson, Director, IPPR Scotland
- Michael Russell MSP, Cabinet Secretary for the Constitution, Europe and External Affairs
- Chair: Jill Rutter, Senior Research Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
Hosted by IPPR Scotland and the UK in a Changing Europe.
Register here.VIEW ALL EVENTS