As part of their #AskAtticus webinar series, Atticus Communications is putting on this event looking at the UK-EU trade deal and the UK’s future relationship with the European Union.
- Professor Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe
- Naomi Smith, CEO, Best for Britain
- Professor Matt Goodwin, University of Kent
- Rt Hon Lord Gavin Barwell, former Chief of Staff to Prime Minister Theresa May
- Chair: James Frith, Senior Counsel, Atticus Communications
Date and time: 12.30 – 1.30pm, Thursday 18 March
More information and registration details here.
This is a virtual event.BACK TO ALL EVENTS