At our next Isolation Insight event on Thursday 22 July, speakers will discuss the economics of Brexit and Covid-19, shortly after England plans to end coronavirus restrictions.
This event follows on from a previous webinar we held back in March, during the third national lockdown and following the UK’s exit from the EU.
- Ben Chu, economics editor, BBC Newsnight
- Meredith Crowley, senior fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Gemma Tetlow, chief economist, Institute for Government
- Jonathan Portes, senior fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Chair: Anand Menon, director, UK in a Changing Europe
Date: Thursday 22 July, 12 – 1.15pm
This is a virtual event.BACK TO ALL EVENTS