At this Isolation Insight webinar, we will discuss the economics of the Covid-19 pandemic and the UK’s exit from the EU, six months after lockdown began and with less than three months
left of the transition period.
- Ben Chu, economics editor, The Independent
- Meredith Crowley, senior fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Gemma Tetlow, chief economist, Institute for Government
- Thomas Sampson, associate professor, London School of Economics
- Chair: Anand Menon, director, UK in a Changing Europe
Date and time: midday – 1.15pm, Thursday 15 October
Live on Slido and YouTube.
Register here.VIEW ALL EVENTS