Join us at this Isolation Insight webinar, where speakers will discuss the idea of ‘Global Britain’ and British foreign policy after Brexit.
- Lisa Nandy, Shadow Foreign Secretary and Labour MP for Wigan
- Tom Tugendhat, Conservative MP for Tonbridge and Malling and member of the Foreign Affairs Committee
- Sir Lawrence Freedman KCMG CBE PC FBA, Emeritus Professor of War Studies, King’s College London
- Rana Mitter OBE FBA, Professor of the History and Politics of Modern China, and Fellow of St Cross College at the University of Oxford
- Chair: Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe
Date: Wednesday 20 January, 12pm – 1pm
This is a virtual event.VIEW ALL EVENTS