The upcoming Scottish Parliament election could have a critical impact on the future of the Union, with the issue of independence dominating the election campaign, alongside Covid-19 recovery. Currently, polls suggest there will be another pro-independence majority in the parliament.
Our next Isolation Insight event on Thursday 29 April is hosted in partnership with the Centre on Constitutional Change.
- Professor Nicola McEwen, Co-Director, Centre on Constitutional Change and Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Professor John Curtice, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Kenny Farquharson, Columnist, The Times
- Professor Ailsa Henderson, Principal Investigator for the Scottish Election Study
- Chair: Paula Surridge, Deputy Director, UK in a Changing Europe
Date and time: 12 – 1.15pm, Thursday 29 April
This is an online event.VIEW ALL EVENTS