What is radical federalism, and what would it look like? This panel event will explore Labour’s approach to devolution, whether radical constitutional reform should be at the heart of its offer at the next general election and how the party could use the levers of UK government to decentralise power.
- Tracy Brabin, Mayor of West Yorkshire, Labour Party
- Anas Sarwar, Glasgow MSP and Leader of the Scottish Labour Party
- Mick Antoniw, Senedd Constituency Member, Welsh Labour
- Professor Nicola McEwen, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Chair: Sienna Rodgers, Editor, LabourList
Date: Tuesday 7 September, 6 – 7.15pm
This is a virtual event.BACK TO ALL EVENTS