Hear a panel of experts discuss the results from the latest Northern Ireland Life and Times (NILT) survey.
Senior Fellow Professor Katy Hayward will present the NILT 2020 findings on political attitudes in Northern Ireland. This will cover views on the constitutional status of Northern Ireland, including support for the Belfast/Good Friday Agreement as well as hopes and expectations about the region’s future. Results from new questions on what people value in the UK Union will be presented, as well as an update on views about the impact of Brexit on Northern Ireland’s future.
The panel will then discuss the results of the survey in light of persistent and new political dynamics in Northern Ireland, particularly post-Brexit.
- Professor Katy Hayward, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe and Queen’s University Belfast
- Dr Paula Devine, Co-director of ARK and Director, NI Life and Times Survey
- Professor Duncan Morrow, University of Ulster
- Dr Jamie Pow, Queen’s University Belfast
- Chair: Jill Rutter, Senior Research Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
Date: Thursday 10 June
This event is in partnership with ARK, Northern Ireland’s social policy hub and an initiative within Queen’s University Belfast and Ulster University.
VIEW ALL EVENTS