Day five: Ask our experts
At this Q&A session, attendees will have the chance to put their burning politics questions to our panel of experts.
- Paula Surridge, Deputy Director, UK in a Changing Europe
- Dan Wincott, Director, Governance After Brexit
- Nicola McEwen, Co-Director, Centre on Constitutional Change and Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Sir John Curtice, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe and Professor of Politics, University of Strathclyde
- Chair: Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe
Date and time: 12noon – 1.15pm, Friday 20 May
For full programme and to register for a reminder, click here.
Speakers at this event are appearing in a personal capacity. The views expressed by them are their views, and not those of UK in a Changing Europe.