Day three: can the constitution hold?
At this session, the panel will discuss the UK constitution, considering the place and role of Parliament, the devolution settlement, the relationship between politics and law, and more.
- Nicola McEwen, Co-Director, Centre on Constitutional Change and Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Meg Russell, Director, Constitution Unit and Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Tony Travers, Director, LSE
- Catherine Barnard, Deputy Director, UK in a Changing Europe
- Chair: Jill Rutter, Senior Research Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
Date and time: 12noon – 1.15pm, Wednesday 19 May
For full programme and to register for a reminder, click here.
Speakers at this event are appearing in a personal capacity. The views expressed by them are their views, and not those of UK in a Changing Europe.