Climate change and COP26
For the second event in our Spotlight on the G7 mini-series, this panel will discuss the G7’s progress on climate change, the upcoming COP26 summit, and the views from the US, the EU, China and Global South.
- Andy Jordan, Professor of Environmental Policy, University of East Anglia
- Bernice Lee, Founding Director of the Hoffmann Centre for Sustainable Resource Economy and Research Director, Futures at Chatham House
- Elisabetta Cornago, Research Fellow, Centre for European Reform
- Johannes Urpelainen, Director and Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Professor of Energy, Resources and Environment, John Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies
- Nav Dubash, Professor at Centre for Policy Research
- Chair: Jill Rutter, Senior Research Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
Date and time: 1pm – 2.15pm, Monday 14 June
For full programme and to register for a reminder, click here.
Speakers at this event are appearing in a personal capacity. The views expressed by them are their views, and not those of UK in a Changing Europe.