Public opinion and Brexit
At this event, speakers will discuss how public opinion has changed in the five years since the Brexit vote.
- Kelly Beaver, Managing Director, Ipsos MORI Public Affairs
- Rob Ford, Professor of Political Science, University of Manchester
- Paula Surridge, Deputy Director, UK in a Changing Europe
- Bobby Duffy, Director, The Policy Institute, King’s College London
- Chair: Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe
Date and time: 1.45pm – 3pm, Wednesday 23 June
For full programme and to register for a reminder, click here.
Speakers at this event are appearing in a personal capacity. The views expressed by them are their views, and not those of UK in a Changing Europe.