The future of the UK-EU relationship
At this event, speakers will discuss the future of the UK-EU relationship, five years after the Brexit vote.
- Hussein Kassim, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Katya Adler, Europe Editor, BBC
- Georgina Wright, Head of the Europe Program, Institut Montaigne
- Lindsay Croisdale-Appleby CMG, Head of the UK Mission to the European Union
- Chair: Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe
Date and time: 11.30am – 12.45pm, Thursday 24 June
For full programme and to register for a reminder, click here.
Speakers at this event are appearing in a personal capacity. The views expressed by them are their views, and not those of UK in a Changing Europe.