This event organised by Aspen Initiative UK will look at the future of the House of Lords.
- Professor Meg Russell FBA, Senior Fellow of UK in a Changing Europe and Director of the Constitution Unit at University College London
- Lord Timothy Kirkhope of Harrogate, Conservative Life peer and Lawyer
- Rt. Hon. Baroness Frances D’Souza, Cross-bench Life peer
- Charlotte Carew Pole, Director of Daughters’ Rights and Women2Win
- Chair: Matthew Flinders, Professor of Politics and Founding Director of the Sir Bernard Crick Centre for the Public Understanding of Politics at the University of Sheffield
Date and time: 5pm, Monday 15 March
This is a virtual event.BACK TO ALL EVENTS