The political and economic aspects affecting the progression of Brexit will be discussed by a range of experts for an event hosted by the Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
Issues such as immigration and free movement, democracy, UK unity, and various regional impacts will be debated.
- Jonathan Portes, UK in a Changing Europe
- Anthony Venables, University of Oxford
- Erik Jones, Robert Schuman Centre
- Mary Kaldor, London School of Economics
- Iain McLean, University of Oxford
- Simon Usherwood, Open University
Chair: Michael Plummer, Johns Hopkins University
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
BACK TO ALL EVENTS