Join us for the launch of our new report ‘UK regulation after Brexit’, which takes a first step to mapping the new regulatory settlement in the wake of the UK’s withdrawal from the EU.
The event will discuss the report’s key findings including how UK regulation has changed since the transition period ended on 31 December 2020. It looks at the UK’s readiness to assume regulatory responsibility from the EU, the extent the UK has diverged from EU policy, and the long-term prospects for UK alignment or divergence.
We will be joined by:
- Peter Foster, Public Policy Editor, Financial Times
- Professor Catherine Barnard, Deputy Director, UK in a Changing Europe
- Professor Charlotte Burns, University of Sheffield
- Professor Sarah Hall, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Chaired by Professor Hussein Kassim, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
The report is edited by Hussein Kassim, Sean Ennis and Andy Jordan, and produced jointly by UK in a Changing Europe, the Centre for Competition Policy, and Brexit & Environment.
Date and time: Friday 26 February, 12noon – 1pm
This is a virtual event.BACK TO ALL EVENTS