Our conference with the British Election Study (BES) looked at how Brexit is impacting the general election and British voters. On the second panel, speakers talked about the surprising information they have found out about British voters, using data from the BES.
- Professor Geoffrey Evans, BES, Nuffield College, Oxford
- Ms Paula Surridge, Senior Lecturer, University of Bristol
- Professor Jane Green, BES, Nuffield College, Oxford
- Dr Rosalind Shorrocks, Lecturer in Politics, University of Manchester
- Professor Edward Fieldhouse, British Election Study, University of Manchester
- Dr Jonathan Mellon, British Election Study, University of Manchester
- Chair: Naga Munchetty, Television presenter, broadcaster and journalist