What challenges does leaving the European Union pose for the Unions of Great Britain and Northern Ireland?
On 3 February the Centre on Constitutional Change launched their latest report, Brexit and the Union where their fellows discuss some of the issues Brexit presents for the UK’s territorial and constitutional future.
This report looks at:
- Brexit and Ireland/Northern Ireland’s Constitutional Future
- The Internal Market
- Post-Brexit Regional Funds and Fisheries Arrangements
- Brexit: Exposing the Limits of Devolved Authority
- England’s Territorial Politics After Brexit
- Wales: Where Next?
- Brexit, Scotland and Europe
The report was written by: Mary C Murphy, Michael Keating, David Bell, Nicola McEwen, Michael Kenny, Jac Larner, Dan Wincott and Kirsty Hughes,Download Brexit and the Union_-min
The views expressed in this research paper are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the UK in a Changing Europe initiative.