Brexit and voters: parties and the parties’ voters – what happens next?
Panelists talked about the impact of Brexit on political parties and their supporters, what might happen next as a result.
- Tim Bale, Deputy Director at the UK in a Changing Europe and Professor of Politics, Queen Mary University of London
- Chris Wilkins, Prime Minister Theresa May’s Former Director of Strategy and Managing Partner of reputation and strategy consultancy, Audley
- Sienna Rodgers, Editor of LabourList Miranda Green, Deputy Opinion Editor, Financial Times
- Miranda Green, Deputy Opinion Editor, Financial Times
- Jill Rutter, senior research fellow at the UK in a Changing Europe (chair)