Brexit’s economic impact: early evidence and future prospects
What does the early evidence tell us about the economic impact of Brexit and what the future holds?
At this event organised in partnership with the Centre for European Reform and LSE’s Centre for Economic Performance, speakers discussed.
- Stephanie Flanders, Senior Executive Editor for Economics, Bloomberg and Head, Bloomberg Economics
- Anna Jerzewska, Founder, Trade & Borders
- Thomas Sampson, Associate Professor, Centre for Economic Performance, London School of Economics & Political Studies
- John Springford, Deputy Director, Centre for European Reform
- Chair: Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe