Britain in the World: what is Britain’s role?
At our Brexit in the World conference, organised in partnership with the Royal United Services Institute, we hosted the following speakers on a panel looking at what Britain’s role in the world will be once it leaves the European Union:
- Tom Tugendhat, Conservative MP for Tonbridge and Malling
- Baroness Neville Jones, Conservative Life peer and member of the National Security Strategy Joint Committee
- Professor Ngaire Woods, founding Dean of the Blavatnik School of Government and Professor of Global Economic Governance
- Tom Keatinge, Director of the Centre for Financial Crime and Security Studies
- Chair: Professor Malcolm Chalmers